Friday, April 20, 2012

Nimbabwe

Some back-trackin!

It's not just us that are freaking hilarious… actually, being funny is on the application form that we hand out to everyone who wants to be our friend. Some people get to by-pass the application process, because we've heard first-hand stories about something funny (or better yet multiple funny crap) they've said/done or just because they look funny, so we figure they've got a good sense of humor.

So, we're playing… I think it was Trivial Pursuit with some friends a ways back. I think I'm getting more stupid as I age because I'm not even kidding you, I used to ROCK THE CRAP out of that game… now-- I'm just an Average Annie. There's some geography question and (seemingly to us), our friend answers, "I don't know… Nimbabwe." She swears to this day that she meant to say it wrong, but we stand firm in our contention that she just said it wrong. Doesn't make a crap of difference because whether it was intentional or not, omgosh… this was freaking hilarious. We still laugh about Nimbabwe. One of the months of the year, we look at flags each day of the month in my classroom and one of the flags that comes up is from Zimbabwe… I get a good chuckle because I almost can't even say, "Zimbabwe," because I'm thinking Nimbabwe. LOL!


Love you, Aim.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. Totally caught myself saying this the other day. Why is this a common thing, I am sure I do not know (you) the person who made this original blog!

    ReplyDelete